Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Slowly but Surely

I keep hitting obstacles, little things that make me stop and smell the roses, or attend to real life in general.  I was not happy about having my day split up today.  I'm heading out today with a friend.  I need this and new it was coming.  Getting away and spending time with someone out in the country rejuvenates me and sparks my creative endeavors.  However, I did not take into consideration just how bad my son's tooth was, and so in the wee small hours of the monrning his pain was no longer a dull ache, but a delluge of pain, agony and suffering.   His face puffed up around the infection and he was in obvious need of assistance.  So as soon as it was open it was off to find a doctor and get that face dealt with.  The dentist is not available until the 27th of April, and that is not an option for him to wait that long to get help.  So we spent the entire morning waiting for Lloyd to get his meds and he's a happier camper now and resting.

I on the other hand will be heading out the door in an hour or so to go do some more stuff.  I had wanted to just relax this morning, but today is one of those days, much like the migraine day I had a couple of days ago.  I'm putting my foot down.  No more internet until after I've got the things I want completed.  I did have an interesting day with working on this yesterday:
The thread is gold, metallic gold, not the color, but actually looks like gold.  There are some small amethyst beads and the heart is red velvet, and the bag is lined with the same red velvet.  I did the little squiggles just free form, and am looking for more to add, I think I have something in my jewelry box.  I'm getting out into the country today... I'm going to get inspired and then I"m holing up in my hidey hole and working really hard on getting things ready for the CHLY Spring Event on the 28th of April.  I'm very excited about this.

I'm not going to let anything more get in the way. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.