Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Spring Fling

 This is a picture of the square where the event took place.  The people at CHLY were very nice and they put up tents and tables for us to put our things out on.  It was all very laid back and there was a band as well, playing music that took me back to the good old DOA days.  I found my head nodding to a few of the tunes.
 I set up my goods on the table , in my big round box I put in my fingerless mitts, and a few of my favorite hats.  To the right are my bags and then I put out a few more hats and the God's eyes.
Most importantly, I put out my business cards.  I'm really glad I brought those with me and I found that those were the things that people grabbed.  There was a lot of interest in the gloves and some of the hats, especially the blue and green hood.

I had a great time, but did not sell a thing.  However, I made some important contacts and I'm sure I'll be hearing from some of the people who took a card.  The crowd was mostly students and a few people I knew locally.  I had no idea that there was a small square in behind the buildings by the China Steps  I"m glad I had this opportunity to show my wares.

In the next few days I'm going to be working on some new items, more summery in nature, and I'll also be making sure to include some woolens in more somber, natural colors for the menfolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.